Since we encourage our bookers to leave the space in the same condition as they found it, the normal cleanup after each booking and preparation for a new booking is your responsibility.
When charging a cleaning fee, we suggest including this in the price of your space. This way you will make it easier for potential bookers to calculate the overall cost for the booking. If you still want to separate cleaning fee from the hire price, you can do so by following these steps:
- Log in to your Spacebase account.
- Click ‘Venues’ in the upper right corner.
- Click ‘Edit’ next to your space.
- Scroll down to ‘Extras’ and click ‘Cleaning Fees’.
- Select ‘Required’ and type in the amount.
- Click ‘Confirm’.
Please keep in mind that the cleaning fee will be charged per booking, regardless of the duration of the booking. Spacebase commission applies to this fee too, as it increases the total net hire price.