We ask locations listed on Spacebase to synchronize their calendar with our system, to avoid getting requested on dates they are already booked out. Unfortunately, some venue owners do not use an online calendar or some have internal meetings that did not appear in their booking calendar. Spacebase’s calendar is a good indicator for availability, however, to be 100% sure, wait for the confirmation by the space owner.
Articles in this section
- Can I book the location for just a couple of hours?
- How can I share the booking info with my colleagues?
- Can I organize catering myself?
- Why was my booking/request declined even if the space was available on that date in the calendar?
- Can I reserve a space for more than 72 hours?
- How many hours are included in the daily rate?