A daily rate represents a 10-hour-use of a space on business hours: e.g. 8am-6pm or 9am-7pm. Please keep in mind that opening hours can vary from space to space and that additional fees may occur outside the opening hours. Please also note that some spaces may have an 8 hour daily rate only - in this case, the information is given in the space description.
Articles in this section
- How to book a Space?
- Is it possible to book a Space for just a couple of hours?
- How to share booking info with other attendees?
- Is it possible to bring my own food?
- Why was my booking request declined, while the space was available in the calendar?
- How to reserve a space for more than 72h
- How many hours are included in a daily rate?