The daily rate represents a 10 hour use of the space on business hours: from 8am to 6pm or from 9am to 7pm for example. Please keep in mind that the opening hours can vary from space to space and that additional fees may occur outside of the opening hours. Please note that some spaces may have an 8 hour daily rate only - in that case, the information is given in the space description.
Articles in this section
- Can I book the location for just a couple of hours?
- How can I share the booking info with my colleagues?
- Can I organize catering myself?
- Why was my booking/request declined even if the space was available on that date in the calendar?
- Can I reserve a space for more than 72 hours?
- How many hours are included in the daily rate?