The outlook integration is the most complex one. We recommend using a Google or Apple calendar and then integrating via ICS/iCal. You can find the respective guides in our FAQ page: https://spacebase.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001285674
Nevertheless, integrating an Outlook calendar it is not rocket science either, just follow this guide’s 10 steps and you will have more and happier customers.
First, please make sure you have one calendar for each room (“Space”) listed on Spacebase.
1. Navigate to your online outlook calendar (https://login.microsoftonline.com)
2.Go to the settings gear on the top right and click on “Calendar” in the pane.
- Click on Calendar Publishing
- Choose the correct calendar
5. Choose “availability only” and then hit “Save”
- Outlook will create two links that will appear now.
The second link (ICS) is the correct one.
Right click on this ICS link and choose ‘copy link address’.
7. Now, navigate to Spacebase.com, log in, and go to the space you would like to add the calendar for.
8. Scroll down to “Calendar Integration” and click on FEED ICS (ICAL)
- Click on “next” until in step 4, you can enter a URL. Paste the calendar link you copied earlier.
Then, click on “get calendar”.
- Congratulations and thank you! You made it.
- Please check whether it works by checking the calendar in the space profile for blocked dates
Have a great day. We are looking forward to hearing from you anytime there is a question or feedback!
The Spacebase Operations Team