There are a variety of booking rules that will help you use our great feature Automatic Confirmation, such as:
- Minimum working days before booking → minimum number of working days between the online booking request and the actual booking day. This way you can decide how much advance notice is required for your space to be booked and how late you accept last-minute booking requests.
Example: If the minimum number of working days before booking is 3 days and today is Monday, your space will automatically be blocked Monday-Wednesday and be available for bookings from Thursday onwards.
- Maximum days until booking → maximum number of calendar days in advance that a booker can request a booking.
Example: If the maximum days until booking are 3 days and today is Friday, your space will be available Friday-Sunday and be automatically blocked from Monday onwards.
- Minimum notice for automatic confirmation → number of working days a space provider requires in advance of the check in date for a booking to be automatically accepted. This way you can avoid bookings being accepted at a short notice.
Example: If the minimum notice working days for automatic confirmation are 3 days and today is Monday, every booking request for Monday-Wednesday needs to be confirmed/rejected manually. Booking requests from Thursday onwards will be confirmed automatically.
- Maximum days for automatic confirmation → number of calendar days in advance for a booking to be accepted.
Example: If the maximum days for automatic confirmation are 3 days and today is Friday, every booking for Friday-Sunday will be automatically confirmed and booking requests after Monday need to be confirmed/rejected manually.
- Cool down / cleanup time - additional time in hours after each booking before the space is shown as available again.
Example: If a cool down / cleanup time for your space is 3 hours, after every booking your space will automatically be blocked for 3 hours. This means your space will be unavailable for the booking duration + 3h.
Read here how to add custom booking rules (step 6).