Follow these steps, if you want to set opening hours for your Space:
- Log in to your Spacebase account.
- Click ‘Venues’ in the upper right corner.
- Click ‘Edit’ next to your space.
- Click ‘Calendar’ on the Provider Bar
- Click ‘Set Opening Hours’ in the bottom left corner.
- In a drop-down menu select the opening and closing hours for each day of the week for your space.
- After you are done, don't forget to click 'Save Changes'.
- You should see the opening hours in the calendar now.
If your space is open 24/7, select 01:00-23:00 and include information about the availability in the description of your space.