If you want to block public / bank holidays in your Spacebase calendar, follow this step-by-step guide:
- Google ‘iCal Public Holidays (your city, e.g. Berlin)’.
- Log in to your Spacebase account.
- Click ‘Venues’ in the upper right corner.
- Click ‘Edit’ next to your space.
- Click ‘Calendar’ on the Provider Bar.
- Click ‘FEED ICS (ICAL)’ under ‘Calendar Integration’.
- Click ‘next’ three times and paste the URL from your Google search.
- Click ‘Get Calendar’.
Congratulations! You should see your space blocked on public holidays in your Spacebase calendar.